Saturday, April 12, 2008

Fresh Start

Well, the day has come; I have finally lost my blogging virginity. We'll see how this works out. If you've got comments such as criticism or suggestions or just plain old praise, let me know. If you know my email address you can go ahead and email me. If you don't that's probably for the best. [insert smiley here]

photo of the day
While it may not be the 'best' image, it represents the start of my day - wet.
It was about 11:30am and I was out on the track freezing my toes off, waiting for the runners during the steeple chase. This Mizzou runner tripped and went plunging into the pit of water, drenching me. I didn't get home until around 4pm and was cold the whole day. If you like what you see, check the rest out at www.worrallphotos.com/sports under collegiate track & field.

No comments: